We offer a variety of delivery options for orders within the UK. Delivery costs are calculated by basket weight and are available when you add items to your basket. We dispatch all in stock orders made before 1pm Monday-Friday, the same day (In stock lines are listed as 'In Stock - Available Now' inside the basket). We do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays; any in stock orders placed on these days will be dispatched next working day. Below you can find a list of the UK delivery services we offer:
- Royal Mail First Class - Free for all orders over £25 - Usually arrives within 1-2 days of posting but can take up to 14 working days.
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded - From £1.66 - Usually arrives within 1-2 days of posting but can take up to 10 working days. This option requires somebody to be available to sign for the delivery and is trackable online.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery - From £5.25 - Guarenteed to arrive before 1pm the day after posting. Like Recorded Delivery somebody will need to be available to sign for the delivery and is trackable online.
- TNT Next Day - From £11.05 - Arrives next working day between 9am and 5pm. It is fully trackable online, however, somebody will need to be available to sign for delivery.
- UPS Economy - From £7.75 - Arrives within 1-3 working days of dispatch. It is fully trackable online, however, somebody will need to be available to sign for delivery.
All delivery prices are calculated on basket weight. If you would like to know how much an item or order is going to cost to deliver simply add that item to your basket and delivery options and prices will be displayed.
We offer free delivery via First Class Royal Mail for all orders over £25. Other delivery options are also available inside the basket, although you will be charged postage for these services.
We offer free UK express delivery on all orders with a goods value over £125 (including VAT). The basket will automatically calculate when you have qualified for Free Delivery. All qualifying orders will be dispatched by one of our next day services; either Royal Mail Special Delivery or TNT depending on the weight of the order. The delivery method will be displayed in the basket and at checkout. In stock orders will be dispatched same day if ordered before 1pm Monday-Friday*. These deliveries also qualify for part dispatching (please read 'Part Dispatching' below). In periods of Royal Mail Strike where they can no longer guarentee Special Deliveries for next day, we will dispatch all qualifying orders by TNT.
If we don't have all the items on your order in stock, or available for immediate dispatch, you will be offered to have items dispatched as they become available, at the checkout. This means all available items will be dispatched in the next post and we will send the rest of your order as it arrives. In this case you will only be charged for the items as they are dispatched and any remaining items will be placed on backorder. There is no additional delivery charge to use this service, however, the delivery method selected at checkout will only apply to the first shipment. Back ordered items will be sent via the delivery method we deem most appropriate (although never slower than Royal Mail First Class). Part dispatching is only available to customers in the UK.
Delivery To EU Member States
We deliver to all EU member states using the following postage methods which are selectable at checkout:
- Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets - Suitable for packages up to 2kg. Usually arrives within 3-5 days but can take up to 28 working days. This service is not tracked.
- Royal Mail Airsure - Suitable for packages up to 2kg. Usually arrives within 3-5 days. This service is trackable online.
- DPD/UPS - Usually arrives within 2 days of dispatch. This service is fully trackable online. Somebody will need to be available to sign for the delivery.
* From time to time we may delay orders which flag up as being potentially fradulant so we can investigate the matter further. If this is the case we will send an E-mail informing you of the delay.